Friday, February 19, 2010

Chatroulette, I like the concept but the results are disturbing.

Chatroulette is exactly what you think it is, a game of roulette with your chat cam. Before you open a new tab and check out the site for yourself I offer some caution. This is roulette with your web cam, with about twenty seven thousand strangers. I have tried this site a few times now and always end a session rubbing my eyes thinking I made a mistake in spinning the wheel.
The concept I reiterate is interesting, but men are dirty sick humans and they cannot be trusted. If you are strong, if you are have curiosity, or if you are a creep, check out the site.
When it works, I saw some potential. Myself and two Russians had quite a random laugh in a one minute interaction. Perhaps it should evolve into a craigs list frame where rooms are created for those that want to show off their dicks to those who want to see that.
For the rest of the interactions I had I was left realizing that no one wants to chat here. I repeat no one wants to spin the chatroulette wheel and have a regular conversation with a stranger, everyone is looking for something crazy, wild, gross, strange... Entertaining.
Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment